IVY 2022-2023 Scholarship
IVY International School, in collaboration with the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, and the Egyptian Space Agency's "TICO Office," is pleased to announce the opening of the 2022-2023 scholarship applications, which will be awarded by the "Ahmed Deifalla Foundation" to students in the first, second, and third preparatory grades who excel academically for the academic year 2022-2021 in public and private schools (languages) in Egypt, to enroll in the school starting from the academic year 2023-2022 and ending with the American International Diploma.
Application requirements for the scholarship:
- The student must achieve at least 90% in the previous two academic years.
- The student must hold a position or receive an award in one of the STEM fields (science, mathematics, engineering, or technology), or hold a patent from the Academy of Practical Research (with the need to bring the assets in the personal interview).
- The student must Pass the school admission tests and the personal interview.
How to Apply for a School Scholarship:
- Fill out the application form by clicking on This Link.
- Students who meet the requirements are invited to an interview.
- The final list of accepted students will be published on the websites of the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, and the school.
- The scholarship only covers the tuition fees.
- Until Graduation.
Continuation of the scholarship:
- The student must maintains his excellence throughout the years of study (a total of not less than 90%).